We provide treatment for Irritable Bowel Syndrome focusing on the root causes.
Treatment For Irritable Bowel
We provide natural treatments for Irritable Bowel Syndrome by identifying and addressing the root causes.
"I no longer have Irritable Bowel Syndrome" Joyce
Many people miss out on the enjoyment and activities with friends and family because they experience bloating and pain after eating certain foods. These frustrating and debilitating symptoms are known as Irritable Bowel Syndrome when they happen consistently.
We are committed to providing you the natural treatments for irritable bowel syndrome, so you no longer suffer with the symptoms of bloating, diarrhea, constipation, gas and abdominal pain.
We specialize in the testing and treatment of SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth) a common cause of Irritable Bowel Syndrome, the identification of food intolerances and sensitivities, restoring the microbiome diversity and supporting the gut brain connection.
With a thorough approach at identifying and addressing possible root causes, the syndrome of symptoms you have been experiencing that have been labelled as IBS can be resolved.
"After years of visits to the GP and gastro specialist I was told nothing was wrong and that I 'just' had IBS. I'm so relieved I didn't stop there" Karen
How does our treatment plan help you?
- By identifying and removing foods from your diet that cause inflammation and irritate the inner lining of esophagus and gut or produce excess gas and bloating.
- Address any abnormal growth of bacteria in gut.
- Reduce the inflammation and repair the lining of your gastrointestinal tract.
- Restore the bacteria which is healthy and beneficial to our health and re-establish the healthy bacterial balance in your gut.
- Restore digestive secretions and enzymes needed to effectively breakdown food and assimilate the nutrients for a healthy body.
- Improve the immunity of the gut and overall digestive system.
- Work with you to improve the gut-brain connection, that all important two way communication between the gut and the brain that effects energy, anxiety, mood, sleep, memory and concentration.
We believe that it is possible to end the pain, frustration and discomfort
To eliminate the problem, we focus on correcting the root cause and all the underlying factors causing these symptoms. We also work with remedies and temporary diets changes that can have you feeling better right away.
"Sandra has brought me back from a world of pain from reflux" Kirk
Order a Food Intolerance Test
Special: Order any test and receive 3 months free access to your personalised nutrition software including wholesome recipes tailored to your results
Functional Medicine Testing:
At Allergy Testing & Food Intolerance, we have experienced and highly qualified naturopaths and nutritionists. They not only help to take control of your symptoms, but also guide you on the way to recovery by eliminating certain foods from your diet. Our specialists understand that Irritable Bowel Syndrome isn’t a disease, but only a cluster of symptoms causing discomfort and pain.
We understand that everyone’s body works differently and therefore require different treatments. By researching on the symptom pattern, our professionals come up with a natural treatment plan based on their findings.
Our specialists listen to you and your history and order the appropriate testing required to discover the root cause behind your symptoms
According to our specialists, some of the common causes of irritable bowel syndrome are:
- Intestinal Dysbiosis
- Intestinal Parasites
- Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth
- Altered gastric secretions
- Food malabsorption
- Food Intolerances and sensitivities
- Poor gut-brain axis function
How do we treat your symptoms?
Our aim is to help you overcome IBS effectively, so you can enjoy good health and participate in all the joys of enjoying food and life. We strive to help you achieve the normality of being healthy, feeling well and at ease.
We are happy to answer your queries. For appointments, call us at 1300 050 227