Module 3 - Gut Brain Connection
- Learn more about the gut-brain connection and how best to manage it including the effects of stress, cortisol and sleep and engaging the parasympathetic nervous system.
- Understanding the gut-brain connection and how to manage it
- How to switch from 'Flight and Fright' stress response to 'Rest and Digest' parasympathetic calm, clear and focused state
- The role of high Cortisol and how to reduce it
- Optimising sleep
- Nourishing the nervous system through food and herbs