1 large zucchini
1/2 tbs coconut oil
Salt and pepper to taste
*You can keep any surplus un-cooked noodles in the fridge wrapped in paper towel for 1 day.
Zucchini noodles are the perfect alterna-tive to traditional gluten and grain-based noodles.
20 Minutes Total Time
- Wash and pat dry the zucchini with paper towel.
- Cut the zucchini into thin ribbons with a sprialiser, mandolin or sharp knife.
- Place the zucchini noodles in a sieve and sprinkle liberally with sea salt.
- Leave for 20-30 minutes until the moisture has been extracted from the noodles.
- Remove from the sieve and pat dry with paper towel, removing excess salt as you go.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan until hot. Quickly add the noodles and toss for 1-2 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve immediately with your favourite sauce.