Ham, Tomato & Pesto Muffins
150g ham (chopped)
250g cherry tomatoes (halved) 1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1/2 cup basil pesto
20 Minutes Total Time
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease a 12-cup muﬃn pan.
- Break the eggs into a large bowl then whisk until well combined. Stir in the ham and cherry tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper and mix through.
- Gently fold ¼ cup of basil pesto through the egg mixture then pour into the prepared muﬃn pan. Top with a dollop of pesto on each muﬃn.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the muﬃns are cooked through.
- Delicious served hot or cold.