Nut Crusted Fish with Salad Greens
1/4 cup chopped mixed nuts
(eg. almonds, brazil nuts, cashews)
½ tsp sea salt
Pepper to taste
1 piece of white fish fillet
2 tbs olive oil
1 tsp parsley (chopped)
1 cup rocket or other salad greens ½ lemon
20 Minutes Total Time
- Preheat oven to 200C. Grease a baking tray.
- Mix the chopped nuts with the salt and pepper and put on a plate.
- Rub the fish in oil and then nut mixture, press firmly so the nuts hold.
- Place fish on the baking tray and bake until cooked through (approximately 10-12 minutes).
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve with rocket or salad greens dressed with olive oil and a wedge