1 cup fresh spinach
1 tbs parmesan cheese (grated) Pinch sea salt
Pepper to taste
1 tbs white wine vinegar 2 eggs
10 Minutes Total Time
- Steam the spinach until wilted (3-5 minutes).
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and season to taste. Chop into bite-size pieces and place on a plate.
- Heat a pan of simmering water. Add vinegar and stir with wooden spoon to create a whirl pool.
- Break the eggs into the centre of the water, turn oﬀ the heat and leave covered until set (3-4 minutes). Remove with a slotted spoon to drain the excess water.
- Place the eggs on the spinach and serve.