1. If you answer 'yes' to any of these questions, a detox is right for you.
- Are you tired or lethargic?
- Do you suffer from bloating, diarrhoea, constipation or other digestive disturbances?
- Do you get recurrent headache?
- Are you regularly suffering from muscle aches and pains?
- Does short-term memory and concentration affect your ability to function well?
- Do you have allergies or sensitivities?
- Do you suffer from skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis or rashes?
- Do you suffer from depression, anxiety or mood swings?
- Are you preparing your body for the best possible pregnancy and healthy baby?
- Have you been over indulging in food, coffee or alcohol?
- Are medications or drugs affecting your liver function?
- Have you been diagnosed with fatty liver?
- Have you been exposed to heavy metals, toxins, mould?
- Do you want to learn more about living a healthy low-tox life free of pesticides, plastics, household chemicals, food additives, EMF exposure, environmental triggers and more?
2. Toxicity could be the reason you feel unwell
If a detox has been recommended to you (for example pre-conception or for gut health) or if you simply identify that food, alcohol and lifestyle factors may be exposing you to excess toxins, plastics and heavy metals, our detox program can help. Your body will thank you for it.
Our bodies are designed to be able to process and eliminate toxins via our digestive system, kidneys, liver and skin. However, if the toxic burden is high, such as with today’s modern lifestyle and food quality, or if these channels are under functioning, we can experience symptoms.
With over 20 years experience as a Naturopath leading detox and cleansing programs, your individual needs, goals and limitations will all be considered so as your tailored detox is safe, effective and very achievable.
I offer a variety of Detox Programs from 2 – 6 weeks.
3. The many health benefits of a Detox Program
The benefits of a detox are many. A reduction in your symptoms and discomfort is only the beginning. As the gut is the cornerstone of health, a detox can fundamentally improve your health.
You will learn how to reduce your toxic load, and during the detox your body will be aided to improve detox capacity, neutralize stored toxins and aid elimination.
Improvements you may expect;
- Regular elimination and bowel function
- Reduction in digestive symptoms
- Clearer thinking and concentration
- Reduced inflammation
- Improved energy
- Clearer skin and glowing complexion
- Healthier hormones
- Improved fertility
- Weight loss
- Reduction in cravings and addictions.
4. I have 3 new Detox Programs
Choose from one of my Detox Programs - 2 week, 4 Week or 6 Week Detox Programs.
5. There is a Detox Program just right for you
I offer a range of detox programs and tailor these to suit your individual needs, if unsure I will help you choose the most appropriate detox after our initial assessment and detox questionnaire.